The Case of the Missing Characters

kwhiskerz kwhiskerz kwhiskerz at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 23:57:42 UTC 2007

I'm not using a windows machine. I don't use windows. I only use Linux, and basically, only Fedora. I install other distros now and again just to see, but I always use fedora.Yes, I notice that hotmail is not wrapping the lines correctly. They jsut go on and on. How come?I am not sure how to selectively disable html, but I will have a look at the options. I don't like this windoes live mail at all. It is very slow to reload and rebuild a page and doesn't seem to like firefox, or something. I keep getting errors. Maybe I'll have to create a google account, but I'm tired of having so many email accounts and want to consolidate.