The Case of the Missing Characters

kwhiskerz{ kuiskers at telus.net
Fri Feb 2 04:09:25 UTC 2007

On February 1, 2007, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> You don't forward to your provider. You pull directly to your home linux
> box's mail spool using getmail or fetchmail, or directly to your KMail by
> setting up entries for the various POP services you'll have (hotmail,
> whatever).

 Hey, I never thought of that :-) That saves a lot of time, instead of going
to all of those web sites (well, 3 sites: gmail, yahoo and msn).

I think I will try getting the mail from within kmail. I am not sure if I am
up to setting up fetchmail or getmail.

What do you think? Is this the best way to go, or should I learn those
programs?

--
kwhiskerz{