Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo) <OT>

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:46:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 09:41 -0800, Norm wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:

> >> Person who owned a car in 49 is objectively old :)
> >>

> > Suppose you were born in '49? (like me) I only got my AARP card 7 years
> > ago. That's still young! I just don't look in the mirror when I shave
> > anymore. :) Ric
> A tree planted in '49 is not old and could be considered to be a long
> ways short of its prime.

Statistically that is very true ... of trees. Any human born in '49
statistically has more life behind them than in front of them. Since
this is to be my last incarnation here on Earth, I'm looking forward to
suffering in 7 dimensions, in the next plane, instead of just 4. Read
Edgar Cayce, we Scorpios are on our last turn of the wheel in this plane
which is a festering cheese ball at times. We're off to Andromeda or
somewhere equally "out there" for the next round of existences. I wonder
what the computers will be like? God forbid, a NetLlama in 7 dimensions.
Just imagine.

<cackles>  So long, and thanks for all the BBQ. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net