how to start qt4 programming under FC6?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 2 20:28:48 UTC 2007

  i want to try my hand at a few simple qt4 programs in FC6, but it's
not clear i have the right setup since the basic tutorial examples
that come with qt4 don't compile using "qmake".

  my biggest concern is that i have a mixture of both qt-3.3.7 and
qt4-4.2.2 packages on the system.  nothing *seems* to need the
qt-3.3.7 packages, so am i safe to toss them before trying again?

  if anyone has a working setup for this, or there's a web page that
covers this, i'd be grateful.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA