hi all..

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Feb 2 23:04:03 UTC 2007

Alex Miua wrote:

> I was trying to install FC 6 Zod. Is this a "stable"
> and tested version of Fedora? I am new to this area.
> Please advice.

Yes.

But you said you were "trying".  Did you run into problems?  If so, kindly
enumerate the problems your are having.

> Also, What is Fedora Core 6 Zod Live CD 1 ?

It is kind of like a "Test Drive" of an automobile.  It gives you a taste of
what you could expect without really owning it.

> Is that required too ?

No.

If you are having problems, then tell folks on the list what the problems
are in detail.  Then someone is likely to have run into a similar issue and
can help you.  If you just say "hi....I've got a problem" then the most
frequent answer is "take two aspirin and call me in the morning".