kwallet - Am I doing something daft or is it screwed up again?

David Fletcher fc at fletchersweb.net
Sun Feb 4 16:36:52 UTC 2007

Using FC5, up to date.

I can add or modify entries in my kwallet, click the save button and all seems
well. I can check another entry, go back to the one I just changed and the
information is there.

But it fails to save the updated wallet.

If I log out and back in again the changes are gone and the file size is the
same as before.

Anybody else experienced this?

Last week I set a security code on one of my bank accounts, entered it into
kwallet for safe keeping and to my horror it was gone next time I logged in.

This is a BIG PITA.

Dave F

--
Registered Linux user number 393408