Boot Floppies V6

sam at theotherworld.org.uk sam at theotherworld.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 12:19:01 UTC 2007

I thought I'd convert an old win2000 system to Fedora V6, I downloaded the CD-ISO's and burned them but I cannot find a Boot floppy creator or windows installer on them as the PC does not have the ability to boot from CD-ROM, only Floppy and HDD.

Help please as when I've installed linux in the past it's been easy to make a small set of floppies and then it would install of CD-Rom in much the same way as windows.

I really need help please, with big huggly, wuggles... ;-)

Samantha