FC6 through the rear view mirror

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 18:46:20 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 17:22, Les Mikesell wrote:

> Or, in bugzilla you may after some long time get:
>    "This bug has been mass-closed along with all other
>     bugs that have been in NEEDINFO state for several
>     months."
>

> Here, you may at least get suggestions that let you move on to something
> that works in some short amount of time.

Yes, you get 'try this', 'try that', 'try something else'.  NEEDINFO is just
that.  I filed a couple of bugs and got NEEDINFO messages, not once, but
three or four times.  I responded as quickly and fully as I could, and the
bugs got fixed within 2-3 days.  They were serious issues, so not only did I
benefit, but so did you and everyone else who uses cups and/or gtk.

Anne