Where can I find a samba-vscan rpm?

Rakhesh Sasidharan rakheshster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:55:23 UTC 2007

Hi there!

Apologies if this has already been ask for. I can't find any place to
search the list archives and so haven't done a search. (Am sure there
must be an archive somewhere that can be searched. Please do let me
know).

I'm running Fedora Core 6. I have Samba and ClamAV installed. I
understand there's a Samba module called "samba-vscan" but I don't
know where to get it from. There doesn't seem to be any rpms
available, and a quick search on the Net gives me the impression
people compile it from source. Is that the case, or are there any rpms
available somewhere?

Thanks,
Rakhesh