Webcam driver

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 07:58:21 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

> So I have you confused with someone else in this thread? Sorry about that.
>
> That is easy here the way threads 'change' topics.
>
> Bonehead? You just gave away your age with that comment.  8-)

Actually, I was just showing you how to tell when I'm complaining.

What kind of "head" did you want me to call you? :-)

(Oh, yeah, I'm, lesse 2007-1954 = 53, but I haven't had my
birthday, so I'm 52.)

Mike
Oppose globalization and other One World Governments like the UN.
You have found the bank of Larn.