[fc6] Postscript Print problem w/ CSS & firefox

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 9 08:18:41 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 21:42 -0800, Michael A Peters wrote:
> Firefox will properly display it, but printing to a postscript printer
> results in garbage.
>
> change
>
> text-align: justify;

> text-align: left;
>
> and it prints just dandy.

As far as I was aware, no browser did a good job of justified text.
Though, trying it out now, I notice that it works fairly well with FC4,
FC5 and their last Firefox updates, but doesn't work with FC6 and its
Firefox (print preview is fine, printing to file is not).

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.