OpenSSH and Sudo

Michael A Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Feb 10 05:51:58 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 11:36 +0800, edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> For your experience,
> Which version of them are good for work with FC6 System ?
> Due to I want to update the new version of rpm packages...

The versions that ship with Fedora Core 6.
Why? I like to let them worry about patches. And they do. If there is a
security issue and a fix exists, it will quickly appear in the yum
repositories and be grabbed by my system.

When Fedora Core 6 becomes obsolete, then if I still want to run it - I
have to worry about patching and versions myself.