OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

Michael A Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Feb 11 05:07:26 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 18:44 -0500, CroombeFP wrote:
*snip*

Back in the 80s when I was growing up - there was talk about microwave
ovens and microwave food causing health issues.

I really don't think there is an issue with wireless antennas and the
signals they pass.

While I suppose it is possible, I highly doubt it - and I would have to
see a study done under scientific lab conditions by competent scientists
who report their findings in a peer review journal before I will believe
there could be an issue.