About mono program with FC6

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Sun Feb 11 10:41:51 UTC 2007

Paul wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>1, What is the mono program ?
>>

>Mono is the open source implementation of the EMCA C# standard.
>Currently it's at something like 1.1.17 for FC6 and 1.2.2.1 for rawhide
>(though I'm expecting 1.2.3 any day soon)
>

>>2, In Server side, I just found the machine is hang, due to the mono
>>process...
>>So, I need to login with the function key ( alt + F2 ).
>>

>Are you running ASP.NET, mod_mono or something else.

No.

>>3, How can we fix this kind of problem ?
>>

>Report the bug into bugzilla. Make sure you include how you got the hang
>to occur and any other relevant information. Either myself or Alex will
>then look at it (depending on the package - Alex does the main rpms
>while I do the extras stuff).
>
>TTFN
>
>Paul

Hello Paul,

1, I don't know how to get the error problem ( message ).
2, For the init process ( enable ) of the FC6 :
eg : run "ntsysv"
* anacron
* crond
* network
* sshd
* syslog
* vsftpd
* xinetd

So, what else program need to be enable for mono process ?

BTW, for /etc/selinux/config :

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
# enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
# permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
# disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
# SELINUX=enforcing
SELINUX=disabled
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
# targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
# strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

Edward.