FC5 fails to boot with BT878 card

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Sun Feb 11 15:43:28 UTC 2007

Tim,
Thanks for the response.  I've tried different slots as well as
reseating the card.  Still, no luck.

I'm sure I change something in the driver setup, etc.  I'm just
struggling to figure out how to find where udev is getting stuck.

I found a post where I can change the udev log output to "debug"
using /etc/udev/udev.conf  I'm going to try rebooting with logging to
hopefully determine why it's getting stuck.

Jim