Changing resolution on laptop

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 15:31:52 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 08:11 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> I was hopful that I could adjust the screen size from the computeras
> well as the monitor is connected via KVM to the kubuntu box, and the
> output of that box is perfect on the monitor. So if I play with the
> monitor controls to fix FC6, I'd have a bad looking screen for the
> kubuntu box.
I am afraid this illustrates a saying you may not have in Hebrew, "That
is the way the cookie crumbles". But the monitor controls affect the
monitor not the video card so I am not sure there is not something else
the matter. Changing the controls on one monitor should not affect the
image on another monitor.
Apathy Club meeting this Friday. If you want to come, you're not
invited.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net