Beryl x64

Scott van Looy scott at ethosuk.org.uk
Thu Feb 15 17:02:32 UTC 2007

Today alan did spake thusly:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Srikanth Konjarla wrote:
>
>> I had similar issue, and i have set the "Rendering Path" to "Copy" in
>> "Advanced Beryl Options". Not sure if both the issues are related but
>> worth giving it a try.
>
> Of course, if the screen goes white, it is kind of hard to do that...
>
> It does fix the problem.  You have to launch beryl with a command line option
> to get it to work.  If I had my laptop on, I would tell you what it is...

Yeah, I've read that that does fix the issue...however, this slows stuff
down considerably? Beryl runs ok but has no window decoration, when I hit
"reload window manager" it goes white...it's a little bit odd...Is it
linked to the wrong OpenGL libraries?

--
Scott van Looy - email:me at ethosuk.org.uk | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003