RV: How can I install a Agere NIC in my laptop?

Miguel Pedreño Saura mipesa at coitt.es
Sun Feb 18 00:41:12 UTC 2007

Hello!

The solution for this request for info say to me fix a spec file or post
it for help.

http://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=33936
<http://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=33936&foru
m=10> &forum=10

I have tried to comment the line from the spec file:
%suse_kernel_module_package um

and making
rpmbuild -ba /home/user/REDHAT/SPECS/et131x.spec
the answer is
Package already exists: %package debuginfo

Can help me someone to fix spec file and/or to solve the last problem
with the package?

I send the spec file attached and this this the first lines:
# spec file for package et131x (Version 1.2.2)

#

# Copyright (c) 2006 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.

# This file and all modifications and additions to the pristine

# package are under the same license as the package itself.

#

# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/

#

# norootforbuild

# usedforbuild aaa_base acl attr audit-libs autoconf automake bash
bind-libs bind-utils binutils bison bzip2 coreutils cpio cpp cracklib
cvs cyrus-sasl db diffutils e2fsprogs file filesystem fillup findutils
flex gawk gcc gdbm gdbm-devel gettext gettext-devel glibc glibc-devel
glibc-locale gpm grep groff gzip info insserv kernel-source kernel-syms
klogd less libacl libattr libcom_err libgcc libnscd libstdc++ libtool
libxcrypt libzio m4 make man mktemp module-init-tools ncurses
ncurses-devel net-tools netcfg openldap2-client openssl pam pam-modules
patch perl permissions popt procinfo procps psmisc pwdutils rcs readline
rpm sed strace sysvinit tar tcpd texinfo timezone unzip util-linux vim
zlib zlib-devel

Name: et131x

BuildRequires: kernel-source kernel-syms

Version: 1.2.2

Release: 3

Group: System/Kernel

License: BSD, Other License(s), see package

BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

Autoreqprov: on

Source: %{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

Patch: new_ver_x86_3-10-06.patch

Patch1: fix-patch_et131x_x86_3-10-06.diff

Patch2: fix-get_mac_address_from_EEPROM.diff

Patch3: MODULE_PARM.diff

ExclusiveArch: %ix86 x86_64

%suse_kernel_module_package um

%debug_package

%package -n et131x-KMP

Group: System/Kernel

License: BSD, Other License(s), see package

%description

Linux kernel module for ET131x network cards from Agere Systems

Thanks
Miguel