FC5 update policy

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Tue Feb 20 19:59:21 UTC 2007

Is there an official update policy for FC5? If so, where would I find it?

I was hoping to not upgrade my desktop to FC6 (I just don't need the
hassle), but I see now that there are virtually no feature upgrades
happening. It seems obvious now that I think about it: someone's time
and effort is the limiting resource for making updates, so basically
only bug fixes and security updates are happening for FC5. So FC5 is
practically, if not officially, in maintenance mode at this point. Is
that about right?

<Joe