what happened to KPILOT in KDEPIM-3.5.6 (Fedora 6 update) ?

Curtis A. Meyer (cmeyer) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Wed Feb 21 07:41:11 UTC 2007

Thanks for all the notes on this. I just got bit by it
as well . While the following is presumably obvious, I'll
post it in case is might be useful. I went to the Fedora
site and downloaded the older versions of kdepim:

kdepim-3.5.5-0.2.fc6.i386.rpm
kdepim-devel-3.5.5-0.2.fc6.i386.rpm
kdeaddons-3.5.5-0.1.fc6.i386.rpm

I then removed the above packages from the new updates

rpm -e kdepim kdepim-devel kdeaddons

and installed the older versions.

rpm -ivh kdepim-3.5.5-0.2.fc6.i386.rpm
kdepim-devel-3.5.5-0.2.fc6.i386.rpm kdeaddons-3.5.5-0.1.fc6.i386.rpm

I now appear to have kpilot back as part of kontact

I'll just have to be careful about letting pup update kde
for a while.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=151107&topic_id=33988&forum=10#forumpost151107
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame cmeyer at ernest.phys.cmu.edu.