ESR: Goodbye Fedora

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 11:55:44 UTC 2007

Steve Hanselman wrote:
> It's a broken link, try ls -l 'locate libz'

The file was there. This confused me.

Fortunately the problem was corrected by running ldconfig. After running
ldconfig, everything depending on libz.so seemed to work again.

The answer was given by Mathias on the Fedora-test list.
Question:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-February/msg00559.html
Answer:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-February/msg00560.html

And confirmation after his reply within the thread.

Whatever happened to cause the borkeness is a mystery to me though.

Jim

--
Why is it taking so long for her to bring out all the good in you?