Iptables :: priority of rules

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Feb 23 11:31:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:

> Sorry for the information I've forgotten to give to you. I've set the INPUT
> policy to DROP
>
> BR

so your accepts should work, no need to use any -j DROP if policy is DROP
its first come first served in matching, so it should find your internal
IP's somewhere in its order and let you in, if it doesnt you have a bigger
problem.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie