ESR: Goodbye Fedora

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Feb 23 23:05:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:

> When the Constitution of these USA was ratified, the Federal Govt
> was given authority to govern your land and exercise authority
> over it in certain respects and by certain means.

OK, then I declare as at the time and date of this message in UTC, I
posses governing rights over all states and territories of america :)

*holds about as much standing as the US has over the country... so what
the hell  LOL :P

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie