URL Mystery

Yogesh1 Talekar ytalekar1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:05:40 UTC 2007

hi,

did you ever tried to do a manual telnet to school web server's port 80 ?
# telnet school.server.com 80

If your Linux terminal throws back a error immediately you will know
what is the problem. Otherwise, this should stay for some time, then
just type:
get index.html

and see if get any response from the server

regards

Yogesh