restorecond: Will not restore a file with more than one hard link

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Sun Feb 25 21:38:49 UTC 2007

   I am seeing repeated entries in /var/log/messages of a newly
installed x86_64 FC6 box on a RAID-1 mirror of the form...

restorecond: Will not restore a file with more than one hard link (/etc/resolv.conf) No such file or directory

which makes no sense as I do see the file with ls -l...

-rw-r--r-- 2 root root 61 Feb 23 11:40 /etc/resolv.conf

and can read it with more. Is this some sort of bug in policycoreutils?
I am assuming I can safely ignore this ignore message.
                 Jack