NO TTY1 OR 2 ... WHERE IS MY VIRTUAL CONSOLES

ismail bushra sam33ool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:41:39 UTC 2007

Hi All,
I installed FC6 in 2 PC  successfully, but when I tried to switch from
runlevel 5 to run level 3 or boot to runlevel 3 I cannot read or work or
write any thing in both PC 1st one like unclear text 2nd it was fine till I
reboot the Pc remotely and now showing only g letter in every where. when i
tried to swicth back again by alt+ctrl+F7 only white screen i found. am
using P4 , 512 RAM,intel ship915 946, graphical card built in for both PC

my father always tell me when you die and you had five close friends part of
you ,you lived a long life