fedora DVD

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 19:49:16 UTC 2007

http://linuxlookup.com/2006/dec/22/fedora_6_zod_live_cd
> There's also BerryLinux which is a Fedora derivative
> http://yui.mine.nu/berry/
> --
> Claude Jones
> Brunswick, MD, USA

Just wondering... does Berry now run in English?

Tried it last summer and the instructions on how to
boot-up in English didn't work. Did manage to find the
accessories menu by exploring and turn on english...
but, some of the pop-ups, etc. stayed in japanese. Not
to mention that I had to do it everytime I rebooted.

George A.