[SOLVED -- I think] Enable printer wierdness ??

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 19:54:02 UTC 2007

On Monday 01 January 2007 19:30, William Case wrote:
> Hi Karn and Anne;
>
> I failed to input a location; at the moment there is only one location.
> When I re-set my printer using CUPS:631 last night I input a location,
> now it seems to work properly.  I am really sorry for taking up your
> time unnecessarily.  Working late at night and succumbing to frustration
> is my only excuse.

I've been guilty of that one, many times :-)  Glad you got it sorted.

Could you give us some feedback on how well it all works, once you've used it
for a few days?  If you can get most of it working well I'd be very
interested.  I'm impressed with the Brother DCP-34CW, but it doesn't do
duplexing, and once you've had it, you miss it.

Anne