GnomeBaker and unmounting RW media

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Wed Jan 3 22:41:03 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm using GnomeBaker on FC6 to write CD/DVD. When I insert an RW media
that already carries some content, Gnome correctly mounts and pops up an
window for it. If then I try to write to this media using GnomeBaker,
it's not possible because the media is mounted.

The problem is: IMHO either GnomeBaker should unmount the media, or
there should be an option when right-clicking over it (the media) to
unmount it.

Right now I have to open a terminal, 'su' to root and unmount it.

How can I make this somehow automated, or at least get the unmount
option on Gnome?

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %