Anybody know when the unofficial Fedora FAQ...

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 5 14:21:14 UTC 2007

Douglas Phillipson wrote:
> Anybody know when the unofficial Fedora FAQ will be updated for FC6?
>
> http://www.fedorafaq.org
Maybe you like to subsrive to changes sing the form on the site, then
you wont need to keep checking yourself.

I reckon fc5 and 6 are so alike that it is possible a fair idea to use
the fc5 {faq}.

Additionally, Max says "You can help us keep this FAQ up to date! If you
discover an issue we don't cover...". This is your opportunity to
contribute, for example if things no longer apply to FC6, package names
have changed and so on.

DaveT.