evolution anomoly in FC4.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 22:10:34 UTC 2007

I suffer from having 3 Fedora machines running at home . One with FC4,
one with FC5 and one with FC6. It is hard to remember the details of
each installation.

Well this problem started this week on the FC4 machine when I am logged
in with my account. As soon as I login an error window appears which
says that: evolution-alarm-notify has exited suddenly. It does not
happen when I log in as root, which convinces me that it is a problem
with the preferences on my mail account. Can some one guess what the
offending preference is?
Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net