How to change passphrase on gnome-keyring?

David Jansen jansen at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Sat Jan 6 10:16:24 UTC 2007

Thanks for pointing me to pam-keyring-tool (btw, it's in /usr/libexec so
not in the standard path). However, from the --help output I see nothing
that allows one to change the password, so it may not be what I was
looking for.

I did find a patched set of keyring utilities at
http://www.hekanetworks.com/index.php/publisher/articleview/frmArticleID/25/staticId/31/
but these are based on an older version of gnome-keyring so I'm
reluctant to install them (well, I'm always reluctant to replace parts
of Fedora Core). But if such a patch exists, it may be time to file a
request for enhancement in bugzilla.

David Jansen