I might be ready to give up...

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:18:51 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 21:53 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Sun January 7 2007 9:38 pm, Hal Levy wrote:
> > This is where it gets strange- or I think it does.. check out what I am
> > getting:
> >
> > kernel is i686
> > kernel-devel is i686
> > kernel-headers is i386
> Don't worry, you're fine. Everyone's had the same reaction. There are no i686
> kernel-headers; apparently they aren't necessary.
Then you would think they would be excluded as seeing that i386 file
scares the hell outa Polite Society. I'm being REALLY nice here as I
have my own capital R Rant to add to the "toss in the GD towel" saga,
but I'll start it on a new thread. I really want to have this one down
very cold.... ice cold. I'm so damn angry I got the butterflies stomach
and I'm doing the "Anger Management" mantra like a Hari Krishna on
Dexedrine. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net