How can I get rid of beagle??

Boris Glawe public at boris-glawe.de
Tue Jan 9 20:04:32 UTC 2007

> So, how can can I get rid of beagle?

Okokok, I have uninstalled it. I haven't assumed, that it can be
uninstalled so easily, as it is integrated into gnome.

Anyway: beagle is an answer to a question that has never been asked and
eats a lot of system resources! Maybe it's because of it's .exe file
extension :-)

Beagle could be usefull, it it didnt eat all my cpu and if it didn't use
almost 1 Gig of diskspace for caching data in a hidden (!) directory.
Any unexperienced user would conclude: Fedora is slow!!

greets Boris