I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron.

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed Jan 10 19:16:36 UTC 2007

linux wrote:
> I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors,
> preferrably Opteron, on which to install FC6-x64..  Any suggestions?
> recent NVIDIA graphics would be a definite bonus.
>
> Ed

Wow, I want a laptop with 64 AMD processors, too!  :)

I assume you mean 64-bit procesors?  This is pretty open ended, but I'm
partial to the Compaq laptops.  The one I have is not Nvidia, it's ATI.
  I've found nvidia drivers and linux to be a PITA to get configured, so
I've avoided them for quite a while now.  But then, I don't really need
3D accel for what I do anyway.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney