Fedora 6 is not able to install in PIII, 256MB SD RAM, 1.3GHz

Just Do it jdoit555 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:24:09 UTC 2007

For me.... the only preferable option to change OS not my old PC (any way I
have to do the hardware upgradation...but not now).....
If Xubuntu could run so smoothly....why not fedora...there should be
something....I have to figure out....???
When Window XP work well in my PC...why not FC 6??? I want to change from
Window XP to Linux....lets hope what happen??