[FC5] firefox, virus, malware, kernel???

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Fri Jan 12 03:40:35 UTC 2007

Deepak Shrestha writes:

> 1) Is there a bug in firefox? or flash plugin?

Yes.

> 2) Is the ad company trying to inject malware?

Yes.

> 3) any bug on FC5 kernel itself?

Yes, there are bugs in the FC5 kernel.  But that is completely irrelevant.

> Can somebody confirm if this is true for you too?

Confirm >>>WHAT<<<?

You wrote that you're experiencing this problem, and I quote: "when I go to
certain site".

So, let me see if I understand you correctly: you want someone to use a
magical mind ray-beam machine to read your thoughts and identify which
mysterious "certain site" makes your firefox crash, then visit the same
website and confirm your observations?

Sorry, but all our psychics are out to lunch right now.  Try Miss Cleo's
Psychic Hotline, perhaps you'll have better luck.

Before you post any more questions, please read this: