How NSA access was built into Windows

Scott van Looy scott at ethosuk.org.uk
Mon Jan 15 15:11:35 UTC 2007

Today Claude Jones did spake thusly:

> On Mon January 15 2007 9:43 am, Temlakos wrote:
>> I have already forwarded the text from the link you gave to Snopes.com
>> and TruthOrFiction.com.
>>

> I'll be interested in what they come up with, but, that's it, interested... I
> have no particular reason to believe the integrity ot their analytical
> process, or put any blind faith in it.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but...

...there's hundreds of people in the world who have read that article
since publication (slight underexaggeration)

Do you think that snopes, et al, haven't seen it before?

Do you think it's possibly indicative of something that there's no mention
at all on their site confirming or denying the claim?

--
Scott van Looy - email:me at ethosuk.org.uk | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003