How NSA access was built into Windows

Lyvim Xaphir knightmerc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:48:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 09:43 -0600, Rick Sewill wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 07:57 -0700, David G. Miller wrote:
> > Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Normal people conspire - it's the natural human condition, it's what
> > > makes us soar - for good, for bad, for money, for whatever. Humans
> > > conspire - it's not a pejorative except to clever nerds who don't have
> > > a social life... Oh, and the real poop on successful conspiracies is
> > > that the best ones are right in your face, right out in the open -
> > > -- Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA
> > And, as usual, the absolutely complete lack of evidence of the
> > conspiracy is just further proof that the conspiracy is working.
> >
> > BTW, Elvis said to say "Hi."
> >

> Please bring this discussion to a list where knowledgeable people can
> contribute and take action.
>
> Could people please take this discussion to a selinux mailing list.
>
> Most people, including me, are ill equipped to contribute to a
> discussion on security.  Most people, including me, would have
> difficulty understanding, much less configuring, selinux parameters.
>
> All that is gained from continuing this discussion on this list, is to
> cast fear, uncertain, and doubt.
>
> If a selinux mailing list determines there is really a problem, then, it
> would be appropriate to give a summary of what a selinux mailing list
> determined and what action should be taken.
>
> I apologize if people think this discussion is appropriate on this list.
> I do not.  No fruitful information is being added to this discussion.
> This discussion seems to have a life of its own, and does not go away.

I hear that alot on college campuses when conservative speakers come to
visit.  The shouting down, the unallowed-diversity that is outlawed by
the self-anointed 'diversity'.  The hypocrisy is entertaining to a
point.  Fortunately you are not the end all and be all ivory tower of
what is relevant or interesting or on topic.

A pure Selinux mailing list would not include Fedora.  Selinux is part
of Fedora Core X, therefore I consider it to be a relevant discussion
"For users of Fedora" mailing list.

LX