How NSA access was built into Windows

Rick Sewill rsewill at cableone.net
Wed Jan 17 16:05:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 10:12 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 00:43 -0600, Rick Sewill wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 00:01 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > On Tuesday 16 January 2007 10:43, Rick Sewill wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > I'm sorry too Rick, but you are asking us to do the equ of taking our
> > > problem on down the hall to the janitors closet.
> > >

> > Don't you see why this mailing list is not the appropriate venue?
>
> So it's a Democrat that wants to shut the Selinux discussion down.
> Makes sense to me.
>

> LX

It's a swing voter, who happens to feel Bush has taken too much power
onto himself, and wants the Democrats to perform proper oversight,
who realizes talk is cheap, and wants to see what action the people who
are doing the talking, are willing to take.

Talk is easy.  Taking action that will succeed is another.

I should have kept quiet and let this conversation die, as I knew it would.