How NSA access was built into Windows

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:35:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 10:15 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 23:37 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > The US constitution protects the rights of noncitizens (at least it used to)
> > as well as citizens.
>

> "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
> Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
> common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
> Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
> Constitution for the United States of America."
>
> The Constitution's primary purpose is to outline the rights of US
> citizens, not non-citizens.  That's what the Constitution does.  Which
> is the whole reason non-citizens are trying to become US citizens in the
> first place.

Hrmmmm, according to the Bill of Rights again: "We hold these truths to
be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed
by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Notice it says "All men", not just some. When we lose sight of the
"self-evident" truths, we have lost it all... and have given it away
with both hands.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net