Installing application in FC6 without internet connection.

Vasco Clemente vascoclemente at inteplastico.pt
Fri Jan 19 15:37:29 UTC 2007

This might seam bizarre, but I use FC6 at home without
internet connection.

I have an old PC (Athlon 800 Mhz), and from all Linux
distros that I have installed FC6 is the one that works
without waiting a long time for things to happen.

I run the office apps, Xine for video and K3b (inside Gnome)
for copies. No decent app for copy CD/DVD inside GNOME.

Every time I need to update the system or install something
I need to take the PC to my work and connect it to the
network.

So, the question is, how can I update my system or install
new applications without an internet connection??