Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sun Jan 21 04:04:47 UTC 2007

On Sat January 20 2007 10:54 pm, Claude Jones wrote:
> Did you try removing the ones from Livna and loading the ones from
> Freshrpms?
Here's another thought - my second machine, on which I now run blag (FC6
derived distro) was exhibiting this behavior. It had an older Nvidia card in
it. The video was just go into perpetual loading mode. I replaced with an
Nvidia GeForce 6200 last night, and then mplayer + mplayerplug-in installed
from freshrpms and using the Hungarian "all" codecs package suddenly was
working on reboot - didn't I hear about issues with the new NVidia driver and
older NVidia cards?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA