Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Christopher A. Williams chrisw at cawllc.com
Mon Jan 22 01:34:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 09:26 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Christopher A. Williams wrote:
>
> > Anyone from Citibank care to comment??
>
> I have a citibank "citicard" and a citibank "Visa" card and their website
> here in Taiwan works fine with Firefox in both English and Chinese.  Maybe
> your citi-folks need to contact the ones out here with more experience.  :-)

Perhaps - but they're not MY Citibank folks. I use Capital One instead
now. Their site works without a hitch with Firefox. I have a Corporate
American Express card I travel with on company business too. They even
provide downloadable statements in PDF format.

Glad Citibank works outside the US. Perhaps the Chinese engineers really
do need to call the US team as you suggest. :)

Cheers,

Chris

--

"Never murder a man when he's