new usb problem with livna kernel

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:54:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 07:16 -0500, jack wallen wrote:

> wow - just figured it out - it's an SELinux problem. i disabled it and
> now the usb is working. why would this have occured?

You're not supposed to complain about that, SELinux didn't want you to
compromise the security of your system by attaching sh*t, you bad man.
That's what God intended the serial port for. It's safe, it's secure and
it's so 1990's. (pre-9/11) Use that instead, or disable SElinux.
<chuckles> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net