Kmail offline

Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy nigde at mitechki.net
Thu Jan 25 19:32:02 UTC 2007

OK, heyu cannot by any means be called a common usage application. Kino is an end user application and is not restricted by targeted selinux policy.
Anything you do as a regular user is not restricted. I am not sure if running kino as root would trigger selinux to deny something, but unless you
know what you are doing you shouldn't do that anyway and if you know what you are doing you can fix the policy. I think the main problem in this
instance is between the chair and the display.