Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Jan 26 10:11:52 UTC 2007

There is such a thing as too much of a "good" thing.  Just ask the
contestant of the recent Wii promotion by a radio station.

A line or two of OT stuff on a technical list is fine.  Even an occasional
paragraph is OK.  But recently I've found myself having to wade through too
much crud only to find out that someone really had nothing to say.   I have
better ways to waste my time.

If folks want to continue to do this, especially in a high volume list, they
could at least have the courtesy to start marking their paragraphs <OT>, </OT>.