New FC6 Installation DVD released -- VDQ

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Fri Jan 26 21:54:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:51:39 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> Latest FC6 Respin installation DVD was released on 2007-01-19.  Lots of
> known FC6 bugs fixed and it uses the latest updated packages as of Jan
> 11th.  If you have had install problems with Core 6 before, you are
> encouraged to try installation with this new FC6 Respin DVD.
>

> http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/core-6-re-spin-20070111/
[...]

Very Dumb Question : where are we to download the respin? I see no link on
that page, at least not one to download from that works. Also, can we get
it as CDs? I can't seem to get my old pentium2, which does have install
problems, to see my USB DVD drive...

Fedora Core 6; CXO 5.0.1; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.16, Opera 9.02, Firefox 1.5