DVD choppy

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Jan 30 17:15:12 UTC 2007

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> No, the machine does not get sluggish. Then again, it's got a DuoCore2
> processor and 2GB of RAM, so it'll take quite a bit to make it
> sluggish. Lets just say that Open Office, not preloaded, opens jsut as
> fast as the splash screen disappears :)

I've only got a CoreDuo and 1GB of memory here.  I'm not at all sure
you've got the same problem that I had.  I'd try to follow up on Alan
and Dexter's hints.  Good luck.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.
    -- H.L. Mencken