evolution-2.10.2-2.fc7 crashes if you set a search folder with a relative date

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Jul 1 14:34:26 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 18:22 +0930, Tim wrote:
> Can someone else see if their FC7's Evolution also crashes when trying
> to set up a search folder that applies relative to a date?
>
> Create a new search folder.
> Pick the option to apply a rule for "date received".
> Click on the button where you'd select a date.
>
> That's when the crash happens for me.  Evolution on FC6 works for me.

Confirmed (in evolution-2.10.2-3.fc7, currently in updates-testing).
File the bug.  You can use BugBuddy to file the GNOME bug, but you
should also file a Fedora bug that points to the GNOME one.

You'll want to install debuginfo packages for evolution-whatever and
ORBit2 so that the tracebacks are meaningful.

I also get occasional other random crashes, but I haven't been able to
reproduce them reliably.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences